My Blog List

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Long Time No Post!

I want to apologize for not updating for a long time! I have been so busy with setting up my classroom, meetings and just trying to figure out what I'm going to do that I feel my head is just spinning! It's not fun being lost but I know things will get much better.. the first week is always different, so, I'm not going to stress.

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'm going to finish everything I need to finish :). Only a few things are left. I'm not going to worry too much about my centers right now since I won't get to them for quite a while (due to the fact I have to explain them and such for a few weeks first).

I'll post the finishing product tomorrow :). I'm revamping my week a little bit from the others. However, I remember being told it's doubtful you'll get to any lesson the first day.. plus, I really don't want to just dive in to the curriculum on the first day. I plan to do fun stuff! It's all about connecting and such.

It's time to sleep. Another early and long day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment