My Blog List

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Worried and Stressed

I'm hitting a few bumps in the road and it's causing me to worry a little bit.

I got a call from the secretary at Citrus telling me that my fingerprints weren't cleared due to some of them not being clear enough. I would have to get them redone. Unfortunately, the ELC only does fingerprints from 7am - 8am and it was 7:30am when I got the call. Takes me at least 30mins to get there.. so it wasn't going to happen today but I'm definitely going tomorrow.

I'm going to ask them, if possible, to rush these prints because they are costing me time. I'll also ask that someone make SURE they are good before leaving.

Next week, I only have one day (Tuesday) for me to set my classroom up before Meet the Teacher on Thursday. I want to at least get SOME things up so it looks half-way decent for the few parents that do come. Then I'll have Saturday/Sunday (20th-21st) to finish the rest.

Gotta hate it when kinks are thrown at you. But, I'm always up for a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I know you already got your clearance - But don't stress you'll be ready :-)

    ReplyDelete