My Blog List

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wiki Page

I'm starting to really like how I made this blog - I have so many ideas running in my head, it's nice to just get them down - even if my blog seems a bit scatter-brained lmao.

Another idea I wanted to put down - a wikipage. I'm not sure if the school will have me do a page on their system or whatever, but if not, I would do a wikipage. I started working on it a few weeks ago and then kind of got busy with other things lol. I just want to have something parents can go to and find everything they need from what we are doing that day, worksheets, reminders and ect.

I'm going to take a small break though and go to the gym. I'm overwhelming myself a bit too much! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I am now a follower.

    http://ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of teaching...and teaching blogs! Good luck on your first year!

    Marisa
    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

    ReplyDelete